CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First of all:

Julie: I am so proud of you! Three pounds down, and a great attitude to help you keep on going! Keep it up....and don't let Ande talk you into anything... *grin*

Second....

My sister in law sent me this today, thinking it would be appropriate for our blog. I'm inclined to agree with her!


Take heart ladies!

We've been doing it all wrong for years!!

This should yield much more pleasant results!


The CORRECT way to weigh yourself:


2 comments:

Julie said...

DANG IT! Now I know what the problem is! LOL

Thanks for the giggle, Devin!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I found your blog thru Paul Fuller's. I wanted to invite you to take a look at our blog, we are a group of women from Redeemer Bible Church in MTKA, MN...and have been blogging as well as we seek to lose weight and glorify God in the process!

http://legladies.blogspot.com

Love,
Kim